Tuesday, April 16, 2013

What's More Excting Than New Babies?

In my humble opinion, there is nothing more exciting than brand new babies. 

The soft fluffy hair. 
The skin so soft you just want to touch it all day.
The tiny fingers and toes.
Sweet eyes and little smiles that could melt your heart.

I'll tell you what - as a mom I often feel like the world could be crashing to an end and everything would feel ok as long as my baby was smiling at me.

Yes sir-ee... new things are fun.  Especially new babies.

But I'll tell you something else - I know what's nearly as exciting as brand new babies.  New classes!!!

That's right, it's finally time to unveil my new class!!! 

Bare Basics of Birth
In these "time is money" kind of days, I realize some people feel they don't have time for long birth classes.  However this is a terrible excuse for not taking one!  It's been well documented that couples who feel more prepared for their births are more likely to find their personal birth experience positive.  I'd love to think that everyone will find time to sit in on my class for two weekends, but if you just can't find that kind of time then this class is for you!

In this new class, we'll explore a wide variety of topics in a quick and efficient way in order to best prepare you for your birth!  Included in this class will be:

Understanding normal birth
Birth partner preparation
Working with your care providers
Natural birth coping techniques
and more!!!

While this class is of course in no way all encompassing, it will put you well on your way toward having a positive and informed birth experience.

Just as we celebrate the birth of babies with gifts, I'm celebrating the birth of this class with two gifts for you!  Through the months of April and May I'm offering all private classes at the public class cost (that means no extra fee unless I need to travel)!  Also, when you call for a consultation or to schedule your class, just mention this post and be sure you've "liked" me on Facebook to receive $20 off your class, no matter which one you take (you must BOTH mention this post, AND like my Facebook page)! 

The first scheduled class will be May 4th, however for the remainder of April I will allow couples to schedule a private class at a time that works for them.

Call or email me to get scheduled for your class today!

No comments:

Post a Comment