Friday, March 8, 2013

Ask Me "Who?" Then Ask Me "What?"

Go on, ask me...  "Who?"
The answer?  Everyone!

Now ask me... "What?"

Before I answer, can I ask you a question? 

Do you know someone who has had a baby?  What kind of birth did she have?  Was it in a hospital?  Birth Center?  Did she have any interventions like an epidural or a cesarean?  Was she happy with  her birth?

Now, can I ask you another question?

Did you take any Driver's Education before you got behind the wheel of a car? 
Did you go to kindergarten?  Did you learn that 1+1=2 and 2+2=4 and your ABC's?
Would you consider kindergarten and Driver's Ed to be pretty life changing?

Bear with me, I'm almost done!

Did you know that some statistics show that less than 10% of couples will take any kind of a birth class before the birth of their baby?

I kinda think birth is pretty life changing.  Don't you?

So, to answer your questions...

"Who?"  EVERYONE! 
"What?" Childbirth Preparation Classes!

Sign up for yours today!

No comments:

Post a Comment